Volunteer with us
Lend a hand behind the scenes at our friendly office
Young Carers' Activities
Help out at our youth clubs, outings and activities for young carers
Provide fortnightly one-to-one support to a young carer
Lend a hand at our activities and outings for adult carers
Provide one-to-one counselling support for adult carers
Visit an adult carer once a week
Provide complimentary beauty treatments for carers who are in need of a break
People volunteer with us for a number of reasons, but they all have one thing in common: by giving their time they are helping to improve the lives of carers in Kingston. A carer is someone who is providing support, unpaid, to a friend or relative who has a disability, long term illness, mental health problem or substance misuse issue.
How can I help?
We are currently recruiting volunteers for a variety of roles supporting both our young carers (aged 5 -18) and adult carers (18+). Click on the roles below for more details:
Flexible 'ad hoc' opportunities:
Regular opportunties (1-2 hours per week):
- Mentor for Young Carers - click here to download the mentor application form
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Monday After-School Club
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Wednesday Evening Youth Club - recruitment paused at present
- Hairdresser/Beauty Therapist
- Counsellor - recruitment paused at present
- Befriender for Adult Carers - recruitment paused at present
- Admin Support Volunteer - recruitment paused at present
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact Lyndsey at email@example.com or 020 3375 8226.