Make Carers Count
Kingston’s carers provide around £1m worth of care each day – they are an essential service within the borough.
KCN is the strategic lead for Carers in Kingston, so if you are a carer and have an experience to share - let us know at Your Voice Matters.
Mentors for Young Carers needed
We are looking for volunteer mentors to support young carers experience a less disrupted childhood and raise aspirations & attainment.
A key objective is to build a sense of positive identity outside of their caring role and help young carers set personal goals. Find out more...
New Young Adult Carers project
New funding from The Cooperative is helping us to support young adult carers to enable them to achieve their potential.
Are you between 16 and 25?
Find out more about our programme to support you.
Kingston Carers’ Network are supporting over 1,100 adult carers and around 400 young carers through a wide range of services.
A carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid support to family or friends who could not manage without this help.
If you are a carer living or working in the London borough of Kingston-upon-Thames we can help you with a wide range of support services:
Latest KCN news
- Care Act FAQ - Carers UK - helping you to understand the Care Act 2014
- Consulting with carers - help inform Kingston local health & social care services
- Job opportunities - Carers wellbeing coordinator & Carers support worker
- New YAC group starting April - "Being Who and What you Want"
- Check out the latest from our Young Carers Blog