Provide fortnightly one-to-one support to a young carer
Lend a hand behind the scenes at our friendly office
Young Carers' Activities
Help out at our youth clubs, outings and activities for young carers
Lend a hand at our activities and outings for adult carers
Provide one-to-one counselling support for adult carers
How can I help?
We have a variety of both regular and flexible volunteering opportunities available.
Volunteering with young carers (ages 5-18):
- Young Carer Mentor - next training on 7th and 14th October
- School Holiday Activities
- After-school drop-in (Mondays)
- After-school drop-in (Tuesdays)
- Youth Group (Wednesday evenings)
- Kitchen Support/Volunteer Cook (Wednesday evenings)
Volunteering with adult carers:
At Kingston Carers’ Network, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices and background checks will be undertaken before any role is offered.