Volunteer with us
Provide fortnightly one-to-one support to a young carer
Lend a hand behind the scenes at our friendly office
Young Carers' Activities
Help out at our youth clubs, outings and activities for young carers
Lend a hand at our activities and outings for adult carers
Provide one-to-one counselling support for adult carers
People volunteer with us for a number of reasons, but they all have one thing in common: by giving their time they are helping to improve the lives of carers in Kingston. A carer is someone who is providing support, unpaid, to a friend or relative who has a disability, long term illness, mental health problem or substance misuse issue.
How can I help?
We are currently recruiting volunteers for a variety of roles supporting both our young carers (aged 5 -18) and adult carers (18+). Below is a list of the roles we currently have available. Click on the roles below to download the full role description.
Flexible 'ad hoc' opportunities:
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler (school holidays) - help urgently required
- Mail Out Volunteer
- Wellbeing Outings Volunteer
- Mentor for Young Carers - click to download the Mentor Role Description - November 2019 and Mentor Application Form
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Monday After-School Club - New Malden
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Tuesday After-School Club - Chessington
- Young Carers' Activity Enabler - Wednesday Evening Youth Club - New Malden - position filled at present
- Admin Support Volunteer - Tolworth - position filled at present
- Social Media Volunteer - Tolworth - position filled at present
- Archivist Volunteer - Tolworth - position filled at present
- Counsellor - placements available for students, waiting list in operation
For more information, please contact Lyndsey on email@example.com or 020 3375 8226.