Volunteer with us
Provide fortnightly one-to-one support to a young carer
Lend a hand behind the scenes at our friendly office
Young Carers' Activities
Help out at our youth clubs, outings and activities for young carers
Lend a hand at our activities and outings for adult carers
Provide one-to-one counselling support for adult carers
People volunteer with us for a number of reasons, but they all have one thing in common: by giving their time they are helping to improve the lives of carers in Kingston. A carer is someone who is providing support, unpaid, to a friend or relative who has a disability, long term illness, mental health problem or substance misuse issue.
How can I help?
Recruitment for many of our roles is on pause at the moment due to the pandemic. To register your interest in a role, please email Lyndsey at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you the most up-to-date information.
Volunteering with young carers:
- Activity Enabler (school holidays)
- Mentor for Young Carers
- Activity Enabler - Monday After-School Club - New Malden
- Activity Enabler - Tuesday After-School Club - Chessington
- Activity Enabler - Wednesday Evening Youth Club - New Malden
Volunteering with adult carers:
- Wellbeing Outings Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Counsellor - placements available for students, waiting list in operation
- Telephone Befrienders
At Kingston Carers’ Network we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and background checks will be undertaken before any role is offered.